The situation with COVID-19 is rapidly changing as you know. We are all affected by this pandemic either personally or professionally. Based on information currently available there are more questions than answers and this is not going away anytime soon.
Many of you are revisiting your business continuity plans and making plans to support your teams ability to work remote while taking care of your families and loved ones.
In an effort to provide as much transparency, communication and cooperation we would like to keep you up to date on any impacts to our service delivery as well as extend our help to you and your teams including providing the resources and tools to operate in a remote capacity.
- Our team has been operating in a virtual and remote capacity for several years and we have a flexible work policy in place for all staff and subcontractors.
- Our Network, Security and Helpdesk services remain unaffected as they are provided virtually
- We do expect an increase in support requests and call volume so you may experience longer wait times. Please email our support for any non-urgent requests.
- Onsite services may be impacted depending on how each state and local municipality responds and what restrictions are in effect
- We will make every effort possible to ensure the safety and security of our team members, and anyone that we interact with
- We are actively monitoring the situation through local media as well as the CDC website.
- We encourage you to adopt and implement a work from home policy as soon as possible to help slow the spread of the viruses.
Many of you have already reached out to us to help with implementing remote work solutions like Microsoft Teams and Virtual Desktop access. Our engineers are well prepared and we have a plan in place to roll out these solutions in a secure way quickly and efficiently.
If your company or partner organizations need assistance with providing remote access to your employees please schedule a call.